Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NarcissiticBW Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2014, 09:43 PM
    Black dot on molars
    I was looking inside my mouth (I got distracted while doing make up) and I noticed I had a black dot on the side of one of my bottom molars (third from my canine) at first I thought it was something I'd eaten so I tried brushing my teeth but it was still there, after a bit more poking and scraping I gave up, I think it's a hole; it looks like it was made by a needle or something, it's a perfect small dot right in the middle, it doesn't hurt and there's nothing else wrong with it. I checked the other side of my mouth and there was another dot on the same tooth in the same place, but there's nothing wrong with my top teeth; was this made by a dentist, or am I just unfortunate or something?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 29, 2014, 09:59 PM
    Could be the start of a cavity. You will need to see a dentist about it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 30, 2014, 03:13 AM
    Yes, I agree with Odinn. Appears to be a topical cavity. If caught soon enough and repaired, will not be a problem. See a dentist soon!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bite with black or red dot? [ 1 Answers ]

I have many, what feel like bug bites that scare over with either a black or red dot in the wound? The bug that's biting me looks like it goes deep in a pore and can attach to a healthy blood supply? I've actually picked one of my scares on my lower leg and its sent blood across my bathroom. And...

There's a black dot in my tooth, what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

There's like a small black dot in my back tooth. I think its just a small infection. Will it go away by brushing;. Its something that eats away your tooth? Please help. Im only 14

Litlle black dot [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, was wondering if anyone might know what this could be... I got this really small black (maybe dark red) dot in the far back of my mouth on the right side, just above my farthest molar. Anyone have any ideas?

How to remove black dot birthmark by using Homeremedies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to ask you about removing small dot birthmark. I don't want to remove by using laser. Because its so expensive. Can you help me? Is it possible to remove by using Home tips? Please suggest me the easy tips. I will be thankful to you.

View more questions Search