Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eng_m Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2014, 01:39 PM
    How can I edit the source code of humax satellite receiver?
    How can I edit the source code of humax satellite receiver? Is there are any tools for that?

I want to make an iPhone application for adjusting channels list of satellite receiver instead of the manual system, the application is connected to the receiver through WiFi, I need to know how can I find the source code of the receiver and adjust it to achieve my goal. (I need that for my senior project)

Check out some similar questions!

Can I hook up a satellite cable directly to a TV or do I need a satellite receiver [ 2 Answers ]

Can I hook up a satellite cable directly to a TV or do I need a satellite receiver

Humax receiver unable to tune spacetoon English [ 10 Answers ]

Last week my TV was at fault finally after fixing it I found all the channels on my humax receiver model IR Ace II were mixed up . Some how I have tuned the receiver and got most of the channels . However some of the channels are not coming It says tuning failure if I put that frequency . Like...

TV,DVD, Satellite Receiver Hook Up [ 2 Answers ]

How do I hook up my dvd recorder, to my satellite receiver and TV?

Tuning my satellite receiver to my TV [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, Tuning my satellite receiver to my T My TV has lost the ability to tune in to my satellite receiver. In the past, I just connected the SCART cable between the TV and the satellite receiver and the picture would come on automatically, now all I get is some sort of very unstable ,...

Dvd/satellite receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to hook up my dvd player through my satellite receiver. The TV does not have any place to plug the red, white, and yellow cords to but the satellite receiver does. I have connected the dvd player to the satellite receiver I just can't get a picture.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.