Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antonyxavier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 10:52 PM
    Printing error
    Hello every one,I import all of my mails from Microsot Outlook to Outlook express.There is no problem in sending and receiving the mails.But the problem is that I can give the command to print the mails from outlook express.But no print will come and no error too.When opened the printer,there is no any document ready for printing.Can any one help me out of this solution please..
    Your friend
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Apr 2, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Can you tell us, if you use FILE, then PRINT command from the toolbar, does it work then? Or still no result.

Morrowrj

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oracle Error 12560:tns Protocol Adapter Error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Whenever I try to log in using SCOTT/TIGER userid, I get the error "ORA ERROR 12560:TNS PROTOCOL ADAPTER ERROR". I tried starting the listener from administration-> services, but still the problem persists. Can you please suggest a solution?

Script error when printing from outlook [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to print something from outlook I get the following error: Internet Explorer Script error An Error has occurred in the script of this page. Line 228 Char 1 Error: the specified module could not be found Code: 0 URL: res//c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

Printing Error-Script Error [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to print a window pops up: Internet Explorer Script Error Line:1174 I have tried several things: Quick Restore, checked Script debugging box.

Printing error [ 3 Answers ]

When trying to print from the internet, I get an error message; Line: 93 Char: 1 Error: Access is denied Code: 0 URL: res://C:WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes No

View more questions Search