Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    username_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2014, 03:54 PM
    Who do I contact to get my transcripts from Schuylkill Institute of Business and Tech
    SIBT has closed and had been bought out by McCann School of Business. I have contacted the main office of McCann and requested my transcripts from my time at SIBT. The person on the phone said that the transcripts would be forwarded to the Board of Massage Therapy as I requested. Needless to say, they were never received. I need to have these sent to become licensed through the state! Frustrated!

Check out some similar questions!

How to get transcripts from closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

I graduated from Taylor Business Institute in 1981. The school is now closed. How do I get a copy of my transcript?

1987 Texas institute of business and technology in dallas [ 0 Answers ]

I went to Texas institute in dallas Texas for computer programming in 1987 to 1988 trying to find the school again need help?

How can I get my transcripts from Southwest Professional Institute in Houston Texas? [ 0 Answers ]

I cannot get my transcripts from this school. It was in Houston Texas and closed in 2008. This is the only information I can find on this school and I really need to get those transcripts or a copy of the diploma I received. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Transcripts from a closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts to a business school that closed?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.