Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2014, 02:24 PM
    Irish oral help
    Hi I'm just wondering if someone can tell me all the commonly asked questions in the Irish oral exam for leaving cert. I asked my teacher but he's useless
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 28, 2014, 02:45 PM
    Well, you have to explain what this is for. I don't think we can help you, but will try. You are on an international site.
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2014, 03:29 PM
    We'll it's the Irish oral exam about leaving cert all I really know is that they ask you about yourself , your school and your family. I know they ask more just not quite sure what they ask

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I have genital warts, and my boyfriend gave me oral, can he get oral cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have genital warts but I got them removed, and if my boyfriend gives me oral sex, could he get oral cancer? I've heard that genital warts do not cause cancer.

I'm a homeowner with a tenant oral agreement what's my right to end the oral agreeme [ 3 Answers ]

I am a homeowner who shares 1 room to my sister for 5 months.and pay me $500.00 all bills paid. Oral agreement. However she became irrational and violent to the point of threatening to kill my family. I have the case no.of the incident. She is in the process of moving but we changed the lock. I'm...

Irish film name [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a film a couple of years ago on TV it was funny in parts but more of a drama set in ireland about a widow and what happened after her husbands death. I can't remember the title but I know it was the woman's name, something like aggie or angie? Really want to see this again.

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

IRISH anyone? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Anyone interested in learning Irish? PM me Luthcleasaí ___________________________________________________

View more questions Search