Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2014, 11:26 PM
    My visions on walls
    Sometime when I play games/watch movies I go to my room at the end of the day and sometimes during the day in my room after it, I see these scene's on my bedroom walls sometimes! What is this thing called and is it bad?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2014, 07:23 AM
    I think it means you are still in game mode and have not wound down from it yet. Not unusual after being focused on a single thing for a long time.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 28, 2014, 10:20 AM
    Could you describe this a little more?

Jan 28, 2014, 10:55 AM
    No I can't crave this is all I can think sorry.
    So my mind is still on game mode some how!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2014, 11:10 AM
    Yes, another example of this is the need to unwind after work, or athletes coming down after a game, and the adrenaline is still pumping.

I use to be the same way after chess tournaments. Even closing my eyes wouldn't stop me from reliving the chess moves. In time you do relax though. Usually when the focus changes, or the brain goes back to normal activity/chemical levels. Very much like coming down from a substance induced high.

Jan 28, 2014, 01:10 PM
    The same thing with my puzzle to!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visions [ 1 Answers ]

Are these ghosts? Ever since I was little, I can hear footsteps upstairs even though I know there isn't anyone up there. Also, I can see random things. For example, one night while I was sleeping and I then I turned. When I opened my eyes, I saw a ghostly hand near my face. I got so scared, I...

Awake visions [ 2 Answers ]

I had a bad dream where I was going to do some cleaning in this whole / niche in the wall. I saw a small black very ugly figure that grow to a deformed girl very scary who was looking at me. I asked her what she was doing there and she said it was none of my business. I held her and through her...

Visions and More. [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger I saw the figure of a man and a dog but they were all white, unnaturally so. I have seen this a couple of times in my life. I was awake twice and asleep once (dreaming). I have tried to ask others about this and they think that I am crazy. I'm not I assure you. My heritage is...

What are visions? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it common to foresee things in dreams? And if so is it always a clear vision or if it isn't clear does that mean it wasn't a vision.

View more questions Search