Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 06:32 PM
    I would have told him to get lost when he fed me the that's the way I am crap. You take way too much crap from him, and you are better than that.

Sorry, but half your battle has been trying to please him because you have high hopes for his potential. Instead what you have is slow torture.
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 07:55 PM
    You're probably right I'm just too blind to see the reality.
    It sucks because he was the first to meet my parents. It's not easy getting permission to date me but he got it all for nothing. I wish I had seen this coming. It would have saved me from the pain. He does treat me like I'm nothing to him and he knows that because I've told him already, but hey I'll speak to him in person on the 15th, and whatever happens, happens. Thanks for helping... hopefully things workout...
    leila89 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2014, 08:56 PM
    I know that feeling, been there a lot in the past. You have to find yourself again. What is it that you love doing, what are your passions? You must remember them even if you can't be bothered doing anything right now. I found that creativity in any form helps get rid of negative thoughts and emotions. I take lots of beautiful photos all the time, which remind me that life is beautiful because sometimes for many different reasons, we tend to think negative first automatically and are so focused on it that we forget all the good things in life which used to make us smile. Also some form of exercise helps so much, it literally releases happy chemicals into your brain after you're done with it as well as sense of accomplishment, you will feel proud of yourself again. Another thing I swear by is healthy food. Sometimes you might be deficient in some vital ' brain vitamins ' . Deficiency in omega3, magnesium and vitamin D (sunshine) can cause you to feel this way. Try eating more fish/salmon or take supplements, real hot cocoa before bed for magnesium and just healthy food in general. I was a junk food queen and never imagined I'd ever eat veggies/fruit but then came across this healthy smoothies and now have them every day for breakfast and makes me feel so much better. I still eat naughty food sometimes so you don't have to be a health freak ;)

I hope this helps, its just few little things which made a big difference to me

P.S Music, how could I forget about it? Music cures everything

Is this about love?

Ooops, maybe that's the wrong answer then, sorry I got confused, but anyway be good to yourself and love yourself, boys will come and go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are The Dead Alive in Spirit or Sleeping until Jesus Christ comes ? [ 48 Answers ]

There are various Scriptures in the old testement that clearly states that the dead are asleep until the 2nd coming of Christ, And in the new testment it says something entirely different. In Ecclesiastes 9:5 & 9:6 it states clearly that the Dead are just asleep and that they have no more conscious...

Father dead or alive? [ 3 Answers ]

I have sons 12 and 10. My husband and I were divorced in 2003. He has not paid any court ordered child support in as many years. He has not attempted to see the boys since then either. Not a birthday card, Xmas card or phone call. The boys don't even remember him. It has been estimated that he owes...

Guy in hospital who is pronounced dead but is still alive but his girlfriends knows [ 1 Answers ]

Guy pronounced dead who is still alive an his girlfriend knows he still is and they're about to autopsy him even though he is still alive

Mom possum dead found babies alive? [ 3 Answers ]

My dog killed a Posum that thing was in our back yard the day before and I got the dog back inside so he would leave it alone. That night I went outside and kept hearing like four or five hissing noises I thought it may have been babiy possums but when I got a flashlight I could not see anything....

Zionism, dead or alive. [ 5 Answers ]

What is Zionism and how many Zionist are there?

View more questions Search