Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blmtsi Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Jan 27, 2014, 04:56 PM
    U.S. territory inside Canada
    In the 1990s I drove to Alaska with my parents and we stumbled upon a very small aprox. 2 square mile area of U.S. territory classified as Alaska in British Columbia area. The "border crossing" consisted of a woman in a booth welcoming us and the town had "cheap cigarrettes" (as Canadain prices go). I also remember there was a river and while we were there the salmon were running in this section of the river. Does anyone know what area I'm talking about... I've been trying to Google it and nothing comes up.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2014, 04:31 PM
    I have a pretty detailed map of British Columbia and it shows nothing like that. There are areas of far western BC where you might find it easier to go through Alaska since not many roads exist in that area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Killing in US Territory [ 2 Answers ]

What would happen if somebody murdered somebody in a place like Peurto Rico, that is just United States territory.

Puppy Marking Territory [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy is 12wks old and he seems to already be making his territory. When I took him to my boyfriend's apartment he kept leaving small piddle spots in the different rooms of the apartment. I was making sure to give him his potty breaks and he was doing most of his piddles outside. The small...

10 month old dog - marking his territory inside [ 2 Answers ]

my 10 month old border collie x husky has just started marking his territory outside a month or so ago but within the past week when I let him inside ( his mainly an outside dog) he has been marking his territory inside, we don't have any other dogs, only a cat? I don't know why his doing this or...

Marking his Territory [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 pit bulls, Kiera; 1 year, and Capone; 2 years old. Both of my dogs are fixed, and pretty much non aggressive. They are kenneled trained and spend, on an average of 7 hours a day in them. When we are at home, we are almost always outside with us, running and playing. SO, Capone has been...

View more questions Search