Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maha21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 01:03 PM
    Pregnancy
    I am 21 years old girl and I had an unprotected sex on 29th of December but he didn't ejaculated in my vagina but closer to it, my period was on 15th December means exactly on 14th day I had sex. I have a irregular cycle like 34 days or something. I took my home pregnancy test on 20th of January because my period was late for 5 days and today its 27th of January but still I didn't had my periods . I am not facing any early sign of pregnancy but still I am very worried :( AND VERY DEPRESSED TOO . Please help me . Thanks
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 01:11 PM
    Help you what?

If you had unprotected sex, there is a possibility of you being pregnant even if he didn't ejaculate in your vagina...there is always a chance.

On the other hand, there is no way for us to know for sure if you're pregnant or not. You need to wait about 2 weeks after a missed period and then take a test for any hope of accuracy.

I hope you're not pregnant but even more so...I hope that if you're not, you will have learned from this and be more responsible when having sex if you don't want to get pregnant...unprotected sex means that you do want to get pregnant....so use some form of birth control to lessen the chances of it happening.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2014, 01:14 PM
    You had unprotected sex... he doesn't have to ejaculate at all to make you pregnant.

It only make it more likely. There is still a chance even if you did use protection... just a much smaller one.

You are testing too soon... you have to be at least 14 days late before they have a high level of reliability in their results. Taken sooner dramatically increases the odds of false negatives.

Now with that said... some women will still test negative even if they are for several months into their pregnancy.

My advice... wait until it has been 14 day since you were due. Take a test first thing in the morning, the first time you pee that morning.

If your period continues to not come... consider a visit to your doctor or Gynecologist for a blood based pregnancy test.
    maha21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 01:28 PM
    Am I pregnant
    My period is 2 weeks late now, I have a irregular cycle. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected not very deep even , using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I took a pregnancy test when my period was a week late and they said I am not pregnant, and I used the expensive kind. I don't have any signs of being pregnant, only that I missed my period, I am not facing any kind of early pregnancy symptoms even and I haven't stressed that much, but I did stress some last week. I am having the exact knid of pain I use to have before periods in my lower back, but its clear everyday no periods :( The last time I had my period was on 15th December 2013. My period lasts usually seven days every time, and comes every 34 days after I'm done with it. Last time I had it it came 15 days late. But I really need help and answers, I don't want to go see a doctor, because I don't want to let my parents know anything, I'm 21, and they would freak out, any comment & advice would help me a lot, please&thanks.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 01:40 PM
    There is no help and/or answers you are going to get beyond what you have already been told. There is no magical way for anyone online to know if you're pregnant or not. At this point, you will need to wait it out and see what happens...or go to the doctor. You're 21...a legal adult.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2014, 07:59 PM
    Since you have irregular cycles, give it some more time. If still no period after another week, try another test. If still negative, see what happens when you would roughly expect your period the next month and test again at that time if need be.
    Since you aren't comfortable with going to the doctor, you could check out a health clinic, the health department, or a pregnancy center perhaps if there are any where you live. Otherwise, waiting is all you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

Lighter periods,pregnancy symptoms,negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I need help around last month in August I got a,weird feeling that I was pregnant. My period was about 2days late but it was lighter than normal,I had no symptoms of anything it prolonged for 7days, I then went to having cramps,sore boobs,being really tired! This month my period was 3days late...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

View more questions Search