Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jan 27, 2014, 10:34 AM
    Digital camera problem?
    I have Fuji s3300 and a problem occurring again and again. when I take pics its fine but when I upload it on laptop same good picture get blurred or dark after some time. same thing happens with memory card in camera. any suggestion?
    Kukui23 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2014, 02:36 PM
    Your original photo is probably the same way. The on-camera screen just doesn't have enough resolution to show you the flaws. Keep in mind, that's a tiny screen and your camera take BIG pictures. On the computer monitor, you can actually make out these changes.

Change your auto modes and take more pics of the same thing. Change exposure, aperture, and shutter timing to get better pictures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minolta Dimage Z1 digital camera problem [ 1 Answers ]

Camera has worked fine for 6 years. Now I had dead battery, so I replaced 4 AA batteries and the camera now when I push the button to turn it on, it makes only half the little chime sound it makes to turn on. If I set the camera into 'view photos' mode and turn it on, the camera turns on just fine...

Analog camera lenses for digital camera body? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 6006 Nikon with four lenses (Macro, tele, PC, and 35-89mm. I'm thinking about buying a Nikon D3100, digital camera. Can I use my Nikon 6006 lenses on the Nikon D3100 body?

Digital camera problem [ 4 Answers ]

The one I got for Christmas is acting up. I was testing it out just now taking photos in my room and when I pressed the zoom in button it started making a few quiet beeping noises and the lens that zooms out is stuck in its position. Whenever I try and press the power button it does the same...

Digital Camera Not Seen [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me why one computer has no problems downloading pics from a Kodak Digital EasyShare CX6330 camera, but another one will not see the camera. Adobe PhotoShop Album Starter Edition 3.0, and Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, they both tell me that there is no camera, Roxio Capture...

View more questions Search