Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackieslk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 08:03 AM
    I am trying to transfer music from itunes to my iPod
    I am trying to transfer music from itunes to my iPod but when I plug my iPod in it comes up with internal storage , ho do I get the iPod sign please
    jeffcard Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2014, 01:26 AM
    If you mean your iTunes can't recognize your iPod, follow these steps:
    1. Update iTunes to the latest version. Plug in your iPod. If iTunes still can't recognize it, then in iTunes in the top left corner click help> run diagnostics. On the box that comes up, check the last two things. Click next and it should identify your iPod.
    2. Click on your windows start menu. Type in "services". Click on it and when it pops up, on the bottom of it click on "standard". Now Scroll down to find "Apple Mobile Device" Right click it when you see it and click on "Start". When it has started, close iTunes and replug in your iPod and it should show up.
    3. Check the USB cable
    4. Verify that Apple Mobile Device Support is installed
    5. Restart the Apple Mobile Device Service and verify that the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is installed.
    6. Check for third-party software conflicts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

iPod transfer without itunes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have an iPod classic 120gb I was wondering if someone could explain to me how I can put music videos, podcasts, and songs without using itunes.

iTunes doesn't let me put music into my iPod touch 3G? [ 0 Answers ]

OK so I bought a CD, and I already put it into my computer and imported it on iTunes. Unfortunately, when I try to drag the songs in it doesn't let me? Just in case you want to know how it looks like: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/clX3c2VnkW

My iPod will not upload music from itunes [ 1 Answers ]

I have an apple computer and I have my iPod hooked up. I have had no problems up until now. My iPod was wiped out and now when I hook it up it appears as an icon and does not show up in itunes where it usually does. Can you help?

Lost my music from iPod and itunes! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I recently had my iPod touch tested in "accordance with Apple service procedure" to find out why it has to be charged so often as it doesn't seem to hold a charge very well, they said that no problem was found. The iPod was reconfigured and I have now lost all my music, photos and games...

View more questions Search