Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcdefghijk123 Posts: 99, Reputation: 0

Jan 25, 2014, 03:40 PM
    Tumbling/Cheerleading
    Hi, I was wondering if 13 years old is too late to start tumbling and cheerleading. I am 5'4 and I weigh 103 pounds. I can do the basics, a cartwheel, round off, back bend, and I used to be able to do a split, but not any more. My school does not offer cheerleading but a classmate and I are trying to get them to in the high school since that is where I will be next year. Do you think it's too late to start? And if not, do you know of any classes I could take near Norwalk CT, or Danbury CT? I live in New York but those are pretty close to me and I've already looked for some in my town and there are none. Also, my sister made a very valid point that if I learn, then I could do cheerleading in college. Thanks for all your help!
    -abcdefghijk123
    soccercameroo Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2015, 03:29 PM
    No, the age of 13 is not to late to start tumbling or cheerleading. I have found two gymnastics places. One is called, World Cup Gymnastics and that's in Chappaqua, NY and the other is called Gymnastics & Cheerleading Academy of CT and that's in Fairfield, CT. I hope that this helps and if you have any more questions, please ask!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 10, 2015, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by soccercameroo View Post
    No, the age of 13 is not to late to start tumbling or cheerleading. I have found two gymnastics places. One is called, World Cup Gymnastics and that's in Chappaqua, NY and the other is called Gymnastics & Cheerleading Academy of CT and that's in Fairfield, CT. I hope that this helps and if you have any more questions, please ask!
    Check yr time lines before posting. This is a question from over a year ago.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2015, 03:46 PM
    Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get into tumbling? [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I'm twelve and when I was younger, I did gymnastics for 3 years. My parents took me out because they wanted me to do it for 10-15 hours a week. I'm coming out of a depression, and wanted some basic things to get into tumbling. I don't want to do classes, because depression makes you very...

Should I do dance or tumbling? [ 2 Answers ]

I love tumbling but I love dance... Which one should I do... I quit dance a year ago and started tumbling, but now I do not know if I did the right thing and I am thinking about switching... What do you think?

Should I do gymnastics or tumbling? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys I was just wondering if I should do gymnastics or tumbling. I want to be able to do a split, cartwheel, a forward walkover, a backwards walkover, handstand, back bend (starting on my feet), round off and that kind of stuff. Can you guys tell me which would be better, gymnastics or tumbling,...

I'm new to cheerleading and I need a few tips on cheerleading. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I'm very new to cheerleading and I really need some tips on cheerleading. And if anyone has any cheers, could you send them to me? Thanks. ~Bye <3

View more questions Search