Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    endsor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2014, 09:21 AM
    Disa Drug Test Fail
    I submitted a Urine sample and it came back dirty for Marijuana What do I need to do to clear this up with DISA? Also, does this overlap into the OSCA drug screening areas? I work in the Petrochemical business.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2014, 11:14 AM
    So you are stating that you have never smoked Marijuana?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disa drug test record [ 1 Answers ]

How long before a bad test is of your record Through Disa.

Failed employment DISA drug test, how long [ 18 Answers ]

How long must I wait before DISA removes my name from there list of failed drug test employees.

Failed disa drug test [ 1 Answers ]

I took a Urine drug screen for disa and got a refusal and I am currently inactive to participate in the disa program I am currently go threw the steps to become active again with disa my question is if I took a urine drug test first would I definitely take a urine test again are would disa want a...

DRUG TEST Results were wrong or disa was one [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I was contacted by disa saying I had amphetamines in my urine. I do not use drugs I make my living working construction and if I did do drugs I wouldn't be stupid enough to take a drug test knowing I was going to fail. Anyway the lady I spoke with ask for my meds.I told her xanax and Ive been...

Incorrect info sent to construction company about disa drug test that was not taken [ 5 Answers ]

In year 2004 I was sent for a pre-employment drug test. At testing facility I received a Phone call notifying me of a much better job opportunity, and left the testing facility To sign up for job. The testing facility, that never administered a drug test now Has Disa stating I failed the test....

View more questions Search