Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alextung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2014, 01:35 AM
    Question of LV and Coach
    I want to find some information of LV also Coach about how they develop their product , where can I find them?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 25, 2014, 02:57 AM
    Not sure what you mean by 'develop their product.' Actual manufacture?
    I don't know of any company that divulges their secrets of design and production.
    Purses, whether leather or cloth, are sewn on special sewing machines. Both LV and Coach are known for their precise stitching, a difficult skill.
    Coach is very secretive also about how they number their purses, so that counterfeiting is more difficult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My basketball coach and I do not get along [ 8 Answers ]

I've always felt like my coach picks favorites because she is also my P.E. Teacher. At my school if you get over 45 minutes of detention then you are not allowed to play that week. I got 45 minutes of detention and my coach would not let me play 2 games that week. I talked to her the week after the...

Doctor and coach say so [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old, 5'8, and 186 pounds. I went to the doctor to get my physical to join the soccer and volleyball team. My doctor says I'm at least 20-30 pounds overweight. She suggests that I loose it and quick because it's apparently causing damage to my ribcage and lungs. Until I loose it she...

Becoming a Life Coach [ 1 Answers ]

Which Masters program is best suited for a life coach-Psychology..

How do I impress my coach? [ 2 Answers ]

On our cheer squad, we have 18 girls. Only 16 were supposed to make it but there was a tie. 2 girls are going to be cut in about a month in a half. We had our 2nd practice today. The coach said that the biggest thing that would determine the cuts is our ability to try hard have a good additude and...

View more questions Search