Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffrodini7018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2014, 10:15 AM
    ASME Section VIII D1
    Does ASME Section VIII require UT on a nozzle welded through a 2 3/4" Blind Flange? The nozzle goes through the blind. It is double bevel, full penetration, with fillet cap. Code reference would be great.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difrent between cs and ss steel and how to search in ASME SECTION [ 0 Answers ]

Hai I want the details of cs and ss difrents and how to got the answer in asme

My lincoln mark viii is overheating [ 1 Answers ]

My 95' lincoln mark viii is overheating

Iit-viii class [ 2 Answers ]

An athelete completes one round of a circler track of radius R in 40S. The displacement of the athelete at the end of 20 min 20s is

Need asme code allowing no overflow drain in br sinks because of size [ 0 Answers ]

I was told that sinks holding more water than 4.4 liters and second then told that sinks holding less water than 4.4 liters did not require overflow drain in bathroom sinks. Which is correct and what is the code reference for review. Lack of an overflow drain causes a hazard in households. I was...

Henry viii [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing thi sreally hard hisotry thing about Henry VIII and the break with Rome. I have done how he did it and why he did it, I just need to know what went wrng for him and the longterm after effects of the break with rome. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!! :eek: :confused: :(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.