Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danny_thms17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2014, 04:35 AM
    Air Conditioning
    I intend to increase the temperature of the supply water in a FCU which was earlier designed for a 6deg supply and 12 deg return chilled water connection with a 10 deg supply and 18 deg return

What changes with respect to following needs to be incorporated
    1. FCU Size. Will the Heat transfer surface needs to be increased. Or should it not be increased as the 'delta T' of 8 deg is achieved during transfer

2. Air flow. Is there any need for increase in Flow through the heat transfer surface. Or can this be achieved with increased heat transfer surface
    muhammadsuleman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2014, 02:46 AM
    1.I think the size of FCU should not be changed.
    2. Same air-flow will give effect more quickly. Change in air-flow will only change the time to achieve the required temperature difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my lennoxhs25 air conditioning unit freeze up and stop blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my lennox hs25 air conditioner freeze up and stop blowing cold air?

Bryant air conditioning unit 310AAV/JAV blowing warm air? [ 1 Answers ]

The unit is 2yrs old. Also it has been turned off for two weeks. Checked the filter, very dirty, but a new one in. Still warm air only.

1991 honda accord air conditioning stopped blowing cold air [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a relation to my crappy fuel millage, no cold air blowing from my air condition, and my very erratic idle issue? Is my ecu ? Or a valve sensor?

What is difference between split Air Conditioning & window Air Conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

What is difference between split Air Conditioning & window Air Conditioning

View more questions Search