Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2014, 03:45 AM
    Reduce the size of .exe
    I made a flip book in .exe format and its output size is 19 MB. I want to reduce its size up to 11 MB or near. I have tried upx & mpress compressor, but it didn't help.I tried to reduce the size of pdf files to be imported and changed the quality of the pages & size too.but the output is same.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2014, 05:44 AM
    Often the problem is that the images used have not been web optimized and are their original large size. Check out that option first.
    peacheypeach Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2014, 04:27 AM
    This is one instruction on how to reduce size of the file and here is another one that is about PDF files. Try whichever you think is the best one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce breast size? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! I feel my breasts are a little huge for my age and they are going to increase after I have kids(as I have usually seen with ladies). Even when I go shopping, all dresses and shirts are tight from bust area when they fit nicely elsewhere! I don't want to go for any pills or...

How to reduce hip size [ 1 Answers ]

Hiiii I'm reena. My hip size s 31 and I want to reduce 3inch. So please help me. I'm ready 2 go in for diet and exercise. But suggest me a perfect way.. Thank you in advance :-)

How to reduce the size of my rear? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 27-year-old guy. My problem is that I have quite large buttocks. Please, apart from surgery, what can I do to reduce their size? Thanks.

How to reduce my breast size ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, After my delivery I feel that my breast size is increased and my tummy size also, and I don't want to take any pills, if any physical exercise it will help me, please suggest. Thanks.

How to reduce breast size [ 6 Answers ]

How to reduce breast size by sme physical exercise

View more questions Search