Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MESERET AYALEW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2014, 01:14 AM
    postgraduate programs in Sweden
    I am a graduate of Dilla University with bachelor of Education degree in History field of study July 15 2009 with a CGPA of 2.89 until then, I have been working for 4 years in high school. My question is, how could I find scholarship programs closely or merely associated with the above mentioned experience and qualification in Sweden? I need to know if I can get full scholarship opportunity in postgraduate programs in Sweden? I hope you accept me my applications and thank for all.
    Bear in mind that I am a Degree holder
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2014, 03:20 AM
    This is an international question and answer web site. You will need to contact each university directly as to programs.

You will find few programs. I will assume you are "teaching" in high school.
    There may be some work programs where you assist and work but most post graduate programs will not be full scholarship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get help paying my restitution from any government programs or court programs? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get help paying my restittution from any government program or court program? I have a hit and run for car damage no injuries

View more questions Search