Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OrangSparkles19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 09:47 PM
    Boyfriend broke up with me.
    Me and him were dating for a what was going to be almost a year. Through out the first couple of months it was great we didn't want to be apart from each other. But throughout the months we would argue over things and even break up a lot. I found out he was talking sexually on twitter towards other girls, he said it was nothing serious. He use to tell me he loved me and never wanted to lose me and how he wanted to be with me forever. Another thing that bothered me was when ever we hung out he always wanted to have sex. We lost our virginities to each other. I always felt like only wanted me for sex or was just using me. He said he wasn't using me an just liked having sex with me a lot. He would get mad at me or cancel hanging out with me if I said no. just earlier tonight he broke up with me and said he didn't feel the same way anymore or he didn't know what he wanted anymore. It hurt me a lot I started crying and he was telling me not to cry. He told me to just leave him alone and he may be done with me for good. I loved and care or him so much. I don't know what to do. I just want to get over him.
    mashiat Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2014, 11:50 PM
    Well,you are pretty clear that he used you for physical pleasure! I might sound mean but that's true. It'll be hard to get over him as you loved him so much! What I'll suggest is, don't try to stop yourself from crying... Cry your heart out as much as you can! Trust me crying will relieve your pain real quick! Try to spend your time with a guy friend as much as you can... whenever you miss your boyfriend just call up that friend of yours and have a little chat or hang out.. but remember you better not fall for this guy as you would be spending a lot of time with him... Try to get this thing hard and core in your mind that this friend of yours is like a brother to you and is giving you support in your hard times and that you should be grateful! Plus hang out with your girlfriends too and your cousins! Take up comedy movies to watch at home when you are all alone at night. Listen to pumpy movies(esp RnB songs) to boost your mood whenever the memories haunt you! Whenever you miss him and can't help it just try to go for a walk out or take up doing something creatinve! I've been trhough this phase and all of the above have worked really well for me. Hope it works with you too.. Good luvk! ^_^
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2014, 03:40 AM
    Sounds like he was using you. ( he may not have even been his first, boys often lie about that) if he did not want to go out, and date and do other things, if all he wanted was sex. Guess what.?

You are better off without him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 23, 2014, 08:03 AM
    Sorry you had to learn this lesson the hard way, that your idea of love and his were two different things. His was physical, driven by hormones while yours was mental also driven by hormones. You gave and wanted to share, and all he wanted was to hare your body. Now that he has had your body, he wants other bodies.

Happens all the time when young people and even older ones think lust is love. Lust fades, love grows. You will heal, and learn but it will take time, but never forget the lessons you have learned from this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke up with my boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I broke up with my boyfriend after being together for almost 3 years. It will actually be 3 years November 18th which is making this so much harder. We were best friends with each other before going out. And we have all the same friends. I don't want it to just be awkward when we hang out with...

Broke up with boyfriend, because he seemed to still be into his ex... [ 4 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend recently, because I found out he had started talking to his ex (they dated for 3 years prior). They had been broken up for 3-4 months before he met me. Anyway, he used to treat me great and tell me he cared for me and all signs showed he wanted to be with me, well one...

I broke up with my boyfriend and would like some help [ 2 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend a week days ago, it broke my heart as well as his. I tried turning off my phone so that he couldn't get ahold of me because I was very upset that I hurt him so much. Then a few days after that he called me and I answered we talked and decided to meet up and talk. As...

My boyfriend is always broke [ 17 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for 15 months. During our time together he has never worked. His lives in a house but had to sell his car a 2 months ago because of 3 years of back taxes (which I was unaware of). His mom pays for his groceries, cigerettes, and bills. If she's not doing it, I am. In the...

My Boyfriend is ALWAYS broke! [ 1 Answers ]

What's up Everybody What it do? Okay I am new to this site. And I have a question. Ready? All right I have a boyfriend we have been going out for 4 years. We love each other and all that good stuff, have a good time together n all. But... in these 4 years that we have been going out homeboy has...

View more questions Search