Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crusader3301 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 06:42 PM
    Partnership of an investment proprty nsw
    I want to take on a partner in the investment property I have brought what do I have to do
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2014, 06:43 PM
    Advertise
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jan 22, 2014, 06:51 PM
    Do you have a particular partner in mind already? If so then you need to speak to an accountant and/or attorney to figure out the best method for ownership of the property. The agreement should definitely be in writing.

If you don't have a particular partner in mind then you need to look for one. I suggest speaking with real estate agents to see if they have any clients who might be interested. If the property is residential then you should contact residential real estate agents. If the property is commercial then speak with commercial real estate agents. Once you find a partner it's time to meet with an accountant and/or attorney.
    crusader3301 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 07:51 PM
    Adding a partner to an existing investment property
    I want to take on a partner in the investment property that I have already brought what do I have to do
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jan 22, 2014, 07:56 PM
    You've already received 2 answers to this question. Please don't start a new thread for the same thing or we won't be able to keep track. I've merged your questions into one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shares,investment and partnership [ 1 Answers ]

If A invests 6000 for8 months,B invests1000 for 6 months and C invests 1500 for a year. What is the share of each when the total profit is 700000.

Proprty line tree laws [ 6 Answers ]

I have a tree that the loggers cut that is on or near the property line. The neighbor states that the flags the surveyor hung are bowed out. The loggers cut to the flagged line. I look at it and if the tree is on his property it is only about an inch or so at the most. What can be done about this...

The Three Stooges partnership is considering three long-term capital investment propo [ 4 Answers ]

The Three Stooges partnership is considering three long-term capital investment proposals. Each investment has a useful life of 5 years. Relevant data on each project are as follows. Project Moe Project Larry Project Curly Capital investment $150,000 $160,000 $200,000 Annual net...

The Three Stooges partnership is considering three long-term capital investment propo [ 1 Answers ]

The Three Stooges partnership is considering three long-term capital investment proposals. Each investment has a useful life of 5 years. Relevant data on each project are as follows. Project Moe Project Larry Project Curly Capital investment $150,000 $160,000 $200,000 Annual net...

Credit card debt and proprty liens [ 2 Answers ]

I received a letter from an attorney today stating that if my credit card debt is not resolved or I do not respond to their letter in 30 days they will begin proceedings to take a lien on my home, which is only a 2 bedroom mobile home that is over 15 years old and a small piece of property< 1 acre,...

View more questions Search