Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryvince99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 03:07 PM
    401 k plan
    Do I have anything in Bastrop Louisiana, any can of fund I do not know about.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2014, 06:46 PM
    To have a plan you had to be employed by a company that offered a plan. Usually you had to have enrolled in the plan and contributed to it. If you did all that contact that employer.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 23, 2014, 08:48 AM
    If fo r some reason you can't contact your former employer, you might want to try a search on this site:

https://www.unclaimedretirementbenef...SearchSSN.aspx

and this, for unclaimed property in LA:

Home Pages - UnclaimedProperty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a 401(k) plan? [ 4 Answers ]

My former employer recently told the office that all employees have a 401(k) that they have been contributing 3% of an employees yearly gross into. Employer contributions, employees didn't even know we had a plan so no employee contributions were on my W-2. I got my hands on a booklet they passed...

401 k plan [ 1 Answers ]

I have been disabled from my previous employer for two plus years. How has my 401 k plan been affected during this time? Am I still able to withdraw what was left in my plan after I was no longer ablev to work?

Lost 401(k) plan [ 1 Answers ]

I worked from 1998 to 1999 and had a 401K plan. However all documents were destroyed and I have no way of tracing anything on that. I was employed as a contractor for Brooks airforce, but I have no record of the company's name and the airforce doesn't have any records. Is there any entity...

401(k) plan [ 1 Answers ]

My company I work for has a 401(k) plan that I have contributed to and now I just recently stopped.I was told I couldn't receive my money unless I quit.Just doesn't sound right?

401 K Plan [ 1 Answers ]

What happens if your 591/2 and the IRS defines your 401K plan and classifies it as a deemed distribution.

View more questions Search