Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prospirit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 02:36 PM
    Is ICS Canada Bookkeeping program worth the time/money?
    I'm looking to change careers into bookkeeping, and I have a child who just turned 1 so I'd like to be able to do it by correspondence. I see ICS offers what I am looking for and is accredited, but will my future employers/clients only going to laugh at my education? Or is it enough they may consider me? I'd like to know before getting enrolled. Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 22, 2014, 03:06 PM
    No one is going to laugh at you with a diploma from an accredited on line course in Canada. Just go for it and enjoy your benefits from a good education.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult diversion program in canada [ 2 Answers ]

Three weeks ago I was arrested for shoplifting and charged with theft under $5000.00. The amount I took was $191.00. Although this is my first offence as an adult, when I was 16, around 12 years ago, I was arrested for shoplifting but given a conditional discharge. It was later removed from my...

ICS Canada is it recognized in Winnipeg MB? [ 1 Answers ]

ICS Canadas Diploma are the recognized in Winnipeg MB?

Any news on ICS Canada [ 8 Answers ]

Is ICS Canada which is like penn Foster, Trust worthy to take? I would like to know before I start registering for a course.

Chances at Alternative Measures/Diversion Program? Please Help? In because, Canada. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a first time offender of Theft under $5000. I admitted to taking $121 at my work. (jacket&shoes). This happened in BC, Canada. I am truly remorseful of my actions. I want to pay back my work but I feel if I go back, that's trespassing. I cannot afford a lawyer, I am a full-time student, and I...

FAQ about the Witness Protection Program in Canada? [ 0 Answers ]

Can a person in the WPP in Canada be relocated in a foreign country?

View more questions Search