Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickbuf Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 07:52 AM
    Any suggestions for an Android flash player replacement
    With Flash being dropped, is there an alternative (other than loading an old archieved version of Flash)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2014, 07:53 AM
    None I have heard of. THats the only option I know of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No flash player [ 1 Answers ]

All of a sudden I can't see videos. Error no flash drive. Can't down load ActiveX or flash player. Keeps saying hard drive full, it's not. Virus? HELP PLEASE

Flash Player [ 1 Answers ]

When I go to a website and click on a video link that requires the Adobe Flash player it tells me that I do not have the most up to date version and that the version I have cannot play the video. I then found that in order to install the newest version I have to uninstall the existing one and then...

Flash Player [ 1 Answers ]

I Have been trying to load Flash Player with no luck At the moment I can't play any Videos Like the one's on You Tube it tells me Java is locked or load Flash Player Help

Flash Player 8' [ 5 Answers ]

Every time I go to my mail receiving, mail sent, etc. I get this yellow pop up bar and the noise as well as it is annoying! On this bar is-- This site may require the following Active X control: 'Flash Player8' from 'macromedia,Inc. click here to install Does anyone know how to get rid of it...

View more questions Search