Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonymous8plus8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 21, 2014, 04:21 PM
    I messed up with this girl
    This is going to be kind of long but here it goes.

So there is a girl I like and I guessed her email and got it right. I confessed to her and she was fine with it. I was messaging her then she said I was annoying her so I stopped. A few weeks later I said hi and she didn't answer. I said hi the next day. Nothing. I kept trying but she wouldn't answer me. She blocked me on everything. I emailed her. Nothing. I kept emailing her and finally one today she answered me. She said In capitals that I was annoying her and she didn't want me to talk to her anymore. I just can't stop thinking about it. Can someone please tell me what to do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2014, 04:24 PM
    Your age would be useful to give valid advice for your situation.
    Ps don't be a creep, she clearly doesn't want to play your games..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 04:31 PM
    Take the hints and leave her alone. You have had MANY warnings. How many do you need?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 05:37 PM
    She told you to stop bothering her and you kept on doing it...she blocked you and you still don't get it. How about toning down your obsession? Bothering her like this isn't going to make her be all over you and want you as a boyfriend.

We can only guess what you might have said to her when you "confessed" and you probably creeped her out the more she thought about it.

Time to get the message...she doesn't like you that way, you're bothering her, she told you to stop...move on and find someone else to latch onto.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2014, 05:59 PM
    Stop bothering her... she made it perfectly clear to you. Do you want to be known as that weird kid nobody wants anything to do with? That can happen really easy. And you will have to live with being that kid for a lot of years.

And here is a bit of advice... the more you annoy someone the LESS they like you... particularly girls. DO this when you get a little older....you could find yourself being arrested as a stalker.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 06:07 PM
    And girls talk to each other about boys. Don't get a rep as a creep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Messed up big time with girl [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all glad I found this forum as it contains a wealth of useful knowledge but I need others opinions about a situation I have. I am 20 in college and have never really had a serious relationship. In the past year or so I started talking with some girls at different times and have been very close...

Great Girl - Have I messed up? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Its been a while... basically I took all of your advice about my previous two situations and thankfully, everything has worked out great. So firstly my sincere gratitiude for your support. I've been making real waves in my professional life most recently, concentrating on that. I'd over...

I messed up so bad. I left the girl I love. [ 11 Answers ]

I guess I was scared that she would control my life. I try to stop thinking about her. No luck. Too much in common. I want my old life back (keep on dreaming) I know I need to move forward. I keep thinking that I should move back closer to her. (I think she's done with me though) But, still...

I love this girl and I messed something up. Something beautiful. [ 9 Answers ]

Well, there is this girl that I am in love with. I have known her for three in a half years. I am bestfriends with her brother. I have always had a thing for her and vise versa. We dated back in April (2008) and it didn't end so well. I said something that I should have never said. We had just got...

I broke with my girl of 3 yrs I want her back but messed it up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, long story short, we have been together for over 3 years and we are our only partners, (or were) but split up 2 months ago and have just started talking, our relationship begun to breakdown (lots of arguing and fighting) and I believed for some reason a break would help but never said I wanted...

View more questions Search