Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Jan 21, 2014, 04:21 AM
    Will eye problem cure with time?
    One of my friend's daughter has problem in eye. Her left eye ball is not in symmetry with her right eye. When she looks she looks askance. Please tell if her eye problem will cure with time? Or does she need some exercise or medicine?

Please suggest!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 21, 2014, 04:52 AM
    It's difficult to advise on a third party's problem. Too far removed. Research strabismus.
    boourns742 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2014, 05:08 AM
    A close relative of mine has the same condition, and is absolutely fine. She does, however, require glasses for occasional vision correction. I would recommend seeing an optometrist, as further down the track her vision may deteriorate and thus require further treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to cure stuff in a kittens eye? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I cure the yellowish stuff in my 2 kittens eye

How can I cure an eye infection in my 3 month old kitten? [ 1 Answers ]

My 3 month old kitten has an eye infection in both eyes. I have used warm compresses and have been trying to keep it clean. Is there anything else I can do?

I have problem with my one eye. I have -1.5 and 30degree axis in one eye only. [ 5 Answers ]

I have problem in vision with my right eye only. It has got -1.5 and 30 degree axis power. So when I use spectacle I have a problem. What to do??

I have a problem of myopia,can I cure it [ 1 Answers ]

To over come the stage fear

Causes and cure for eye bags [ 3 Answers ]

I am a woman and 58 years old. My eye bags are getting bigger. I don't want to go into surgery. I have tried the Shiseido eye cream but it's not working. I would like to know what causes my eye bags, how to prevent it from getting worse and how can I treat it naturally and chemically.

View more questions Search