Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toothie28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2014, 06:16 PM
    12 days after having my #18 molar extracted and I noticed the white film is gone
    I had my #18 molar pulled 12 days ago and at my post op appt (day 6) the doc said I was doing great! I've been good and noticing that every day the white film covering my blood clot has been getting smaller. Today (day 12) I noticed the white film is all gone and I see dark red I'm assuming blood clot covering the whole and the site has been a sensitive. Should I be concerned or is this normal? I have literally followed every instruction to a tee and I'm still swishing with salt water several times daily
    Toothie28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2014, 08:43 PM
    And I can see in the hole... Doesn't look deep but still open

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have had my lower lip pierced a month ago. Today I noticed white stuff around it. [ 3 Answers ]

It doesn't hurt, swell, or change colors.. it's just freaking me out ! Is it normal or dangerous?

I have had a molar extracted with dry socket [ 2 Answers ]

I had a molar tooth extracted and ended up with a dry socket which had to be packed three times now the gum never closed it formed a bubble inside the hole which is now hanging out of the hole from the inside and it is starting to hurt on the inside and the outside on the bone next to my cheek....

I hope this work,and you said you noticed it in two days [ 7 Answers ]

Well I hope this work I am using benoquin and I just started it and nothing so far I am wondering was this just a hoax I'm using 20% no burning no nothing and to think I was so scared that I would wake up with white spots, if this mess works I will be sure to let you know:rolleyes:

View more questions Search