Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2014, 04:38 PM
    How to make desktop window full size again
    Do I need to do resolution size?My desktop window is smaller than the full size of my PC screen. How do I reconfigure this to make it full size again. Don't know what happened. I'm using aspire 5251 win.7-64bits 15.6"
    Kukui23 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2014, 03:18 PM
    Press F11
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 2, 2014, 08:55 PM
    You probably would need to adjust the settings of your card or motherboard video chip-set. If you recently upgraded your graphics drivers that could cause an issue. How about a more detailed description of what you see (black bars on the sides), your type of operating system, internal card or on-board graphics info and type of monitor (wide screen or older 3x4 type). The more info the better. If it just occurred on its own, either your system settings changed themselves, your graphics are going bad or someone is messing with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Full size headboard and queen size bed [ 5 Answers ]

I have found a full size headboard that measures 60" at it's widest. My bed is queen size. The guy in the thrift store told me it wouldn't work, but it is exactly what I want. Can I make it work?

Queen size headboard/full size bed frame and matress [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to put a queen size headboard on a full size bed frame and matress. Will this work? I am trying to purchase the headboard off Craigslist and need to know ASAP! Thanks for any help

Queen size frame-full size mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Desktop window size shrunk! [ 1 Answers ]

I pressed two buttons near Ctrl-C when I was trying to copy something when using this laptop and I accidentally shrunk my whole desktop window size! I can't change it back and now everything is really small... Help!

View more questions Search