Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
    Old Old Political humor
    The year was 1947. Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a
    little more than 65 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an
    Unidentified Flying Object, (UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed
    onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico .

This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered-up by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and Organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April, year
    1948, nine months after the historic day, the following people were born:

Barrack Obama, Sr.
    Albert A. Gore, Jr.
    Hillary Rodham
    William J. Clinton
    John F. Kerry
    Howard Dean
    Nancy Pelosi
    Dianne Feinstein
    Charles E. Schumer
    Barbara Boxer
    Joe Biden

This is the obvious consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses.
    I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It certainly did for me.

And now you can stop wondering why they support the bill to help all Illegal Aliens.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 20, 2014, 06:37 PM
    You're right - it's old, dating from 2006. At the risk of poking holes in a joke and being a killjoy (lest anyone think there may be some truth to this) none of the folks on that list were born in April, 1948. Only Al Gore was born close to it (March 31). With the exception of Howard Dean none of the others were born in 1948 (Dean was born in October). There's actually a 17-year span between the births of Dianne Feinstein (1933) and Charles Schumer (1950). Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Reference: snopes.com: Politicians Born After Roswell UFO Crash
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 21, 2014, 03:37 AM
    I spend a lot of time being a killjoy on Facebook (much as I enjoy a good joke too).
    Thank you, ebaines. I am SO GLAD I didn't have to investigate this one.
    I'm so damn literal, I can't just take a joke as a joke for more than the first few seconds.
    Cute, clever, and creative though. And I hadn't heard it before!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've completed AB in Political Science, can regard myself as a political philosopher [ 2 Answers ]

I have completed a four year degree AB in Political Science, with that can regard myself as a political philosopher? I have long been interested with the state, the best form it, its functions and parts, and its relations which led me to take up the course of Political Science and with academic...

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

A little bit of political humor [ 4 Answers ]

In yesterday's Chicago Tribune, from a column by Mary Schmich -- How different the world would be if our politicians were more like French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who recently divorced his wife then allegedly married supermodel Carla Bruni in about the time our presidential candidates spent...

New Terror Warning - political humor [ 11 Answers ]

NEW YORK -- A public school teacher was arrested today at JFK International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a...

Humor you Can Use [ 2 Answers ]

Mrs. O'Connor Wants a Divorce "Well, Mrs. O'Connor, so you want a divorce?" the solicitor questioned his client. "Tell me about it. Do you have a grudge?" "Oh, no," replied Mrs. O'Connor. "Sure now, we only have a carport." The solicitor tried again. "Well, does the man beat you up?" ...

View more questions Search