Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laura1221 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2014, 09:47 AM
    Can someone help me with my english homework?
    I have to write down a news report about twin brothers who were separated at birth and reunited thirty years later. I have to write it in about 15 lines.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 20, 2014, 09:50 AM
    SO what have you done so far ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you..
    Laura1221 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2014, 10:03 AM
    The title is Long-Lost Twins Reunited. After being separated at birth for 30 years and adopted by different families,brothers Tim Roy and John Miller were recently reunited.
    The identical twins said they always felt like something was missing from their lives.They were separated at the age of 2 weeks. Is it good?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
    Write about each child's adoptive family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do my English homework for me? [ 3 Answers ]

Think and Discuss Questions PRINT or TPYE all Responses- you will need to answer these on a separate sheet of Paper. CHAPTERS 1-3 Understanding 1. What is the setting of the opening of the novel and how does the narrator describe The feelings of the men there? 2. Why do the men receive...

English homework help? [ 1 Answers ]

What does the line "in spite of her tom knew where the wind lay" mean in the book tom sawyer

English homework [ 1 Answers ]

As a young man, David Brainerd had given God his life. Subject," "predicate nominative," "direct object," "indirect object," or "object of a preposition

English Homework etc [ 1 Answers ]

I am desprate for someone with a lot of experience in gr12 english. I need some one who is willing to edit my essays and proof read assingments. Please and thank you.

View more questions Search