Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rentorbuyusa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2014, 08:56 AM
    What's the main purpose of a automatic bypass valve is it to make sure?
    Plumbers
    What's the main purpose of a automatic bypass valve is it to make sure?

Check out some similar questions!

91 civic how to bypass the main relay to the fuel pump [ 1 Answers ]

I need help I tried everything to my car nothing worked! I was driving my car down the street while driving the car started sputtering I push the gas an it would bogg outt.car died out it would turn on then right away turn off again? Car throwing code 16 I changed the main relay... I changed...

What is the purpose of the manual 3rd gear for an automatic transmission? [ 2 Answers ]

I took a college class for automatic transmission and the purpose of the manual 3rd was not covered. I know that manual 1st is used for maximum engine braking under 40 mph when descending a hill, and manual 2nd is used for acquiring increased power when attempting to pass another vehicle. But I...

Hot water bypass valve [ 4 Answers ]

All, I have a tankless hot water heater, so it takes time for the warm water to get to the tap. I have a large soaking tub and when the water cools you turn on the hot water to warm it up. The problem is the water in the line is cold because of the tankless. Is there a bypass valve made...

How to bypass 92 Civic DX Main Relay [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My 92 Civic DX died in the parking lot a nearby grocery store the yesterday. The symptoms are no click when turning the key (like main relay or harness is possibly bad). Anyway, I swapped the relay to no avail. I'd rather not leave me car in the parking lot and was wondering if I can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.