Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    birkumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2014, 07:43 AM
    Letter to travel agency
    How to write mail to online hotel room booking agency to register my hotel name at there website for business.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello there, I have a Travel Agency and need help to write a letter of introduction. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there, I have just started a Travel Agency and have approached a few people who told me to write a letter of introduction to their companies. It has been difficult for me to write a well composed letter. So l need your help. Can someone help me, please? Thank you. Emmy

Introduction letter for travel agency [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

Marketing letter template for Travel agency [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madame, I have recently started a Travel agency business jointly with my brother. Can you please help me to create a marketing template email which I will send to as many people and companies. In the template I should introduce my Travel Agency, describe what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.