Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joanwelker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2014, 05:15 PM
    Carrier furnace lighting problem 310301-401
    Carrier 310301-401 furnace won't go on. Pilot lights but burner will not go on
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 18, 2014, 05:22 PM
    Does burner come on briefly then go out?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2014, 09:57 PM
    Check to see if the coil on the gas valve is burned open. You will need a meter. Also, check to see if one of the terminals on the valve reads to ground. If so, replace it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with Carrier Furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Carrier Furnace 58MVP080F17114 Displays Trouble Code #42 Was installed in 2003 has run trouble free since install ; Will operate randomly on second stage will sometimes operate on first stage for several hours then go into lockout mode and shuts off gas supply . Sometimes I must cut power supply...

Carrier gas furnace not lighting [ 0 Answers ]

I have a carrier comfort 80, blower runs all the time and yellow light blinks 3 short then 3 long. It says flame roll out switch and BVSS require manule reset. How is that done.

Carrier furnace problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have a carrier 58tma furnace and in the past year it has been displaying code 32. Had it cleaned and inspected. Had the circuit board replaced also, which now I tend to think it didn't need to be replaced but tech said it did. After running last winter it displayed the code again and had to hit...

Carrier furnace problem [ 5 Answers ]

My carrier furnace would only come on if I shut down the main power then turned it back on. Then after it got up to the proper temperature it would shut off but not come back on. Now it won't come on at all. I just replaced the control board and it is doing the same thing.

Main burners on my carrier furnace not lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier natural gas furnace, model no. 58es080-30. The pilot light ignites, then you can hear a clicking noise, after about 15-20 seconds the blower fan starts up but the main burners are not lit. The furnace has acted like it's been having trouble igniting in the past few weeks, seems...

View more questions Search