Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiny1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2014, 02:09 PM
    Will I pass my exam astrology 2014
    I have exams on the 4,5 and 12 of June and another assignment to sumit before the 4th of June 2014. Will I pass all four?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2014, 02:09 PM
    ONLY if you study..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 18, 2014, 02:26 PM
    That's up to you. No one can predict that.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 18, 2014, 03:09 PM
    I predict you will fail.

Why do I say that? Well, if you have to ask "astrology" if you will pass, then I am saying you are not even trying to study.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 18, 2014, 03:42 PM
    I agree with Odinn. If you're relying on the universe, to pass these tests, and not yourself, you will fail. It's all about what you put into it. Instead of studying you're online asking people to predict if you will pass or fail. Get off the computer and start studying! That's the only way to pass.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 18, 2014, 03:46 PM
    Bzzzzzzzzzzzz mmmmmmmmmmmmm crystal ball said study hard... planets are aligned for this tinyl...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 18, 2014, 03:47 PM
    They have distance learning in Astrology?

Let's see it is January. Your exams are in June. You have over four months to learn and process the materials for the exam. I would think if you prepare a study guide. Don't try to learn too much at one time. Don't put off assignments or projects. Eat right. Get plenty of sleep.

You should pass.

The question is, do you want to pass? If you are having difficulty getting into the course material and keep putting off studying, then you could fail due to self-sabotage.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 18, 2014, 05:12 PM
    @cat, yes a great distance. Astrology can be an on line course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to pass an English and maths exam [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to get into a really posh school, Belfast royal academy (b.r.a) and I got to fortwilliam , I really want to get in and I have a short maths test and a short English test. Any tips?

Hvac technician course in algonquin college is really helpful to pass tssa exam? [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to join heating,refrigeration & air condiotioning 45 week full time course in algonquin college, is this course is really helpful to write a tssa exams & can I get a job immediately after the successful completion of the course.

View more questions Search