Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeydah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2014, 01:30 PM
    On dishwasher model 13843, does heated dry come on automatically
    I have an Ultra Wash Dishwasher, Model 665.13843. I find the manual confusing as to how the Heated Dry works. Does Heated Dry automatically come on in certain cycles, or does it comeon only if I have pressed the Heated Dry button at the beginning ofthe cycle and the Heated Dry light is lit?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 18, 2014, 01:42 PM
    Yes, as far as I know, at least on any dishwasher I have had to the present one, the heated dry cycle comes on automatically.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overhead garage door model 556 cannot come down automatically. [ 7 Answers ]

With the above model I have recently experienced failure of closure of the door with return to open position. I have to push wall unit switch all the way till door come down to close, then door auto go up again when it touch the ground which I need push switch again to ensure door is closed. I have...

How do you reset a kenmore dishwasher? Mine doesn't have the heated dry option. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find the model number but the front says Kenmore Ultra Wash, Sensor ATC, GT QuietGuard3

Kenmore 665 ultra wash dishwasher heated dry light blinking and won't start [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore 665.574369 - the heated dry light is blinking and won't stop. Tried multiple reset sequences suggested on this sight but no luck. Any advice?

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Drains, won't select Cycle, Don't have Heated Wash/Dry [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dishwasher that started a problem today. When you press Start, I get a 2 min countdown on the front and what sounds like drain, but it won't let me select any cycles. I want to reset it, but I can't find a manual (I'm a renter) or a model number. I even pulled the...

Kenmore heated dry blinking [ 1 Answers ]

I have Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher. The heated dry button blinking and it doesn't work. I don't know what to do. Tried hi-tem/rinse alternate but didn't work. Help me

View more questions Search