Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halbrooksk01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2014, 09:01 AM
    Military Baby/Transfer
    So, I just got pregnant. I am dual military and my husband is stationed 70 miles away. Im stationed in one base, and he in the other.

My command is trying to get me to transfer to his base. They told me I had to pay for moving costs, which is no problem to me. They are doing "everything they can".

They aren't giving me too many details. I am basically left out in left field on this.

What are the chances I can actually get stationed with him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 17, 2014, 09:33 AM
    How long have you been going through this process? The military has never been known for instant, or quick decisions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Military movie / military school [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is about military school and a strict boss / sergeant. He is rude and mean to recruits. I think its 1980-1990's movie. Do you guys now any movies like this?

Military to Military Marriage Different Home of Records [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I both are active duty military and we have two different "Home of Records". My husband is a NC resident and I am a TN resident (no state tax) I am trying to file MFJ for federal. Everything went well until I went to file state taxes for him. How do I do this? Can I file federal...

Military,baby and broken heart. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay basically I was with my girlfriend from college through 5years of military service (still going) I had a baby boy with her almost 2yrs ago we argued frequently mostly it was about me being away a lot of the time and I never got on with her parents at all and she was very close to them so that...

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

View more questions Search