Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bkfisk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2014, 09:10 AM
    D-link 615 router to nook
    I'm trying to get a Nook HD+ to work off my D-Link router The password is not allowing me to connect
    Kukui23 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2014, 03:36 PM
    Change the WiFi encryption type and password. Use WPA-2 personal with AES.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Set up of a D-link DIR-615 wireless router. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using this router for about a year. The ATT modem died and I received a new one. Now I can not use the wireless router and it does not seem to reset. What can I do?

I cannot log into my d link-615 router to set password [ 2 Answers ]

I enter 192.168.0.1 in my web browser and I get to my D-link log in page enter as Admin with no password and I get message "Session timed out: Try again. ANy help

D Link Router Model DIR-615 [ 0 Answers ]

Have above router and have just bought an Amazon kindle which I am trying to get on line. My server is virgin media cable broad band and I operate on win 7. My kindle locates virginmedia 019311 net with a strong signal. However, it requires a password to get on line. Anyone know the password or...

I have a d-link 615 and I don't know how to lock it up. [ 1 Answers ]

I tried a Point to point access but a friend came by and stayed in the parking lot and was able to connect. I really need to lock this up.

Comcast cable, phone and internet and d-link 615 rounter [ 4 Answers ]

I installed the D-link 615 router and it works fine with my PC and my laptop. However, I lost the hand-held phone (does not work at all - says it is out of range). The main phone works but I lost caller-id and all the other things. Comcast said I needed to change the frequency on the router but...

View more questions Search