Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 12:35 PM
    I love dragons, have a dragon tat on my, well, won't go there, I can't say where it is on here. They are a wonderful myth, like the one in the series "Merlin" on Netflix now.
    Jamie Anderson Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 12:14 AM
    Thanks odinn7 I will. No one knows where one called be. That's what I want to find out. They called be up in a high mountain, deep in the forest or mostly everyone says. In a another dimension if That's possible. So why does China celebrate dragons? I don't know but I think Im getting closer to finding an answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Touch 'N Go Garage Door - Wall mounted touch pad [ 4 Answers ]

The (garage) wall-mounted touch pad for my Touch 'N Go Garage Door opener (Model 1000A) no longer works. I realize that this product is no longer in production, but are there any outlets where a replacement pad can be ordered OR will any universal wall-mount pad work for this unit?

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

My Boyfriend Won't have sex with me, or let me touch him or him touch me.. why? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years now, sex and intimacy was great. Its now been 6 months since we have had sex and he won't let me touch him, if I try and touch his downstairs he shouts at me and tells me to get off, if I even look at it whilst he is in his boxers he goes mad. ...

How to get in touch with a famous actor [ 12 Answers ]

This is serious - not one of those "fan" questions. (Not that those are not valid questions... Obviously, they are! I'm just saying that this one is slightly different :) ) I really need a help with this. I've been thinking for MONTHS, considering all possibilities, and I just can't find a...

What is the name of this actor? [ 4 Answers ]

In the 50s and 60s (approximately) there was an actor on TV and movies. He was always the tough guy. Husky. Dark hair. He was cast as Mexican, Native American, Italian, and Greek. He may have been Greek-American in real life. He was in Westerns also. I think that he naturally had an accent. ...

View more questions Search