Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DOC1963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2014, 10:21 PM
    I felt my brothers death
    Has anyone out there ever felt the death of a sibling. My brother Larry died from cancer in 2003. We all knew the disease would finally take its toll on his weak body. The day Larry died I felt his death as it rapidly approached. I had an intense sense of dread that totally overcame me. I walked to his hospital room door to go in and see him. As I reached for the door, I felt intense pain throughout my body, and then numbness flooded my very core. I knew he had passed. I lowered my hand and walked to the waiting room to where my other brothers waited. Just then my little sister entered the waiting room crying and said Larry had just died. I have never totally gotten over the feeling I had that day. How did I know when he died and how did I feel his pain?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2014, 01:46 AM
    You felt your pain, and your grief. We do not know how we can feel the death coming for a love one. But it does happen. Just a connection we have with them.
    What is it you have not gotten over ? How is it effecting you ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my brothers death? [ 4 Answers ]

My brothers death well he was my best friend and every thing reminds me of him and I love him so much

Death Certificate - Cause of Death Recorded Incorrectly [ 8 Answers ]

Is it common practice to write down on the death certificates the wrong reason for cause of death? And if so, why do doctors do that? This happen to my dad a few weeks ago and I'm just trying to understand. Thanks in advance, Scott

Shouders felt heavy, neck felt been pressed, fingers shaking automatically , WHY ? [ 1 Answers ]

My niece recently felt her neck been pressed (but actually nobody nearby ), and her shoulders felt heavy, as if there is some heavy loads on her shoulders. Sometimes fingers of her right palm shake automatically... What's wrong with her ?

Every year around the date of my brothers death I become very sad is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Every year around the date of my brothers death I start to cry, sometimes for no reason. Does our mind just know without us thinking of the event? I am very confused by this. Why is this happening to me?

I cannot get over my brothers death of 3 years [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my brother 3 years ago and think about him daily. I am married and have 2 children and they do not understand why I am still feeling this way. I cannot go to his house to visit his wife and sons because all I want to do is cry. My nephew is getting married soon and I do not know if I can...

View more questions Search