Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredjones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2014, 08:11 PM
    Kenmore 665 13932000 flashing lights
    I have a kenmore dishwasher model 665 13932000 and the quick rinse and the sani rinse light are flashing and the unit will not do anything , can anyone Help me
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2014, 01:19 AM
    Step one: Hold "Normal Wash" and "Start" together for 10 sec.
    Step two: Press "Air Dry" and "High Temp Scrub" back and forth until "Quick Rinse" button turns on solid.
    Step three: Press "Normal Wash" again followed by "Start."
    Step four: Let machine run until you see green "Clean" light come on.
    Step five: Press "Normal Wash" again and "Start" again.
    That's it. (From another post)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite ultra wash 665.16919 flashing indicator lights? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Ultra dishwasher, model 665.16919, that has a flashing red light above the 'quick rinse' button. What problem does that indicate. I've talked with Sears and they were no help.

Kenmore 665.13139k700 flashing clean light [ 0 Answers ]

2008 kenmore elite 665.13139k700 dishwasher flashing clean light, and won't operate anymore. Does anyone know how to reset this??

Flashing lights on kenmore dishwasher model 665.16632 [ 1 Answers ]

The lights on my Kenmore model 665.16632 dishwasher started flashing half way into the wash cycle and would not restart. By chance I pressed and held Cancel/Drain for a few seconds and the lights stopped flashing. We started another wash cycle hours later and it worked. I later found that the...

Kenmore 665 Ultra Wash will not work at all and Lock On is flashing. [ 0 Answers ]

After my washer completed every cycle but drain and dry, it began flashing the "Lock On" indicator. At this point, nothing will work at all. There was a little water in the tub. 1) unhooked the drain hose to get the water out and it flowed freely. 2) shout off power for over an hour. 3)...

View more questions Search