Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vampirequeen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 08:12 PM
    Given the points A(3,4),B(8,6),C(9,9), and D(4,7) prove ABCD is a parallelogram
    The points are vertices of a quadrilateral
    vampirequeen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 08:16 PM
    Given the points A(3,4),B(8,6),C(9,9), and D(4,7) prove ABCD is a parallelogram.The points are vertices of a quadrilateral.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 16, 2014, 10:11 AM
    A parallelegram has 4 sides, with opposite sides that are parallel (i.e. same slope) and the same length. Given the corner points do you know how to determine what the lengths of the sides are, and their slopes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does pump not turn on with power to points and points closed? [ 1 Answers ]

Well pump has power to points,points closed why won't pump come on?

Carrier abcd bus conversion to RWYG? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Infinity (with the ABCD Bus wiring system) that has died, and I want to replace it with another, standard thermostat. Is there a way to convert the ABCD to standard wiring? Thanks!

ABCD, a Textile mill, has four main businesses. Beta and percentage of each business [ 1 Answers ]

ABCD, a Textile mill, has four main businesses. Beta and percentage of each business is as follows: Business Investment in each business value in currency Beta 1.T-Shirts $100,000 1.50 ...

The Parallelogram [ 1 Answers ]

Three vertices of a parallelogram ABCD are A(-2,3) B(7,12) C(11,-5). Find the length of the diagonal BD

Perimeter of a parallelogram [ 1 Answers ]

A parallelogram has vertices at (1,2), (5,2), (-1,-3) and (3,-3). Find the perimeter to the nearest tenth. Do I use the distance formula and if so, how?

View more questions Search