Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pasiblsgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 11:32 AM
    My Java is installed but last night every game I tried to play on club Pogo ask me to
    I have favorite game like crossword cove,penchle,spades world class card game and a few more last night all the mentioned above had a pop to download Java I do not know what to do to fix it
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 04:46 PM
    Do you have the latest version of java? If not then you may need it to go on that site. Many sites keep the latest version on the system because of all the threats on java.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone ever gotten a truespeech file to play within the java media framework? [ 0 Answers ]

If so, any examples or conversion from truespeech to wav would help. I have a converted file to wav with the true speech format in the header, but JMF tells me it is unsupported.

Night club fight [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if you can still get into trouble, for instant if someone else used your ID in a night club fight and gave them your information instead of theirs, and they had a ticket under your name instead? Where to go from there?

Night club [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was kicked in the head by a bouncer after being thrown out of a bar. He probably deserved to be thrown out however was not being aggressive until challenged by the bouncers. Does he have a claim?

View more questions Search