Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anna_bdsouza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 09:48 AM
    Need help in scansion of the poem the poplar field by William Cowper?
    Can someone help me in scansion of the poem "the poplar field" by William Cowper?
    Need help to find base meter, scheme, stanza forms if any, and the metrical peculiarities such as end-stopped lines, run-on lines, elision, pause, feminine ending, masculine ending and truncation.
    The poem

Check out some similar questions!

To opt for the field which I have exp or to the field which is my actual background [ 0 Answers ]

I am a electronic engineer.Now I am pursuing my MBA in marketing(distance).I had 2 years of exp in telecommunication infrastructure(electrical) as site engg(electrical) with gross salary of 12k/month.Now I have recently changed to Business Development Executive in electronic sales of 10k/month, 3...

To opt for the field which I have exp or to the field which is my actual background [ 0 Answers ]

I am a electronic engineer.Now I am pursuing my MBA in marketing.I had 2 years of exp in telecommunication infrastructure(electrical) as site engg(electrical) with gross salary of 12k/month.Now I have recently changed to Business Development Executive in electronic sales of 10k/month, 3 months back...

I am a electronic engineer.Now I am pursuing my MBA in marketing.I had 2 years of exp in telecommunication infrastructure(electrical) as site engg(electrical) with gross salary of 12k/month.Now I have recently changed to Business Development Executive in electronic sales of 10k/month, 3 months back...

Can I change my career into IT field, I've DCT quali, but 10 yrs exp in other field. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm into logistics field for 9 yrs. I hv passed 3yrs diploma in computer technology. Now I aspire to change my career into IT field. Can I? If so what course I should persume?

I need the critical appreciation of the poem the daffodils by william word [ 2 Answers ]

I need it for a project in school and I don't have a clue

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.