Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Godwin Davor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 04:04 AM
    About Refugees Camp At Senegal That Some Girls Are Kept At Senegal As A Refugee
    Somany Ladies Have Beeb Worring Me That They At Senegal As A Refugees Due To Some War That Happened In Their Country And Their Parents Were Killed In The Mist Of The War. The Also Said That Their Late Parents Have Deposited Some Amount Of Money And They Were Used As The Next Of Kin. They Said That They Contact The Bank And The Bank Said They Should Look For Trustee In Other Country So That The Money Can Be Transferd To The Trustee's Account And Some Of The Can Be Transferd To Them For Their Air Tickets. After All Informations Been Provided The Lawyer Will Say That The Trustee Should Send Some Money Before He Will Swear An Afidavite For The Bank To Send The Money. Please I Want To Fine Out Weither Is True Talk Or Is A Fraud That They Are Doing
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 04:41 AM
    Hahaha, and you really believe this? OK, this is about the most obvious fraud that has come across here.

They will need you to pay money. Why would they want a trustee in another country ? Of course not, if it was their money, they would merely have a attorney get it for them.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 15, 2014, 05:44 AM
    This sounds like an offshoot of the Nigerian scams that are so common. You are right to be skeptical about it. But I'm surprised you have any doubt it's a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boot camp for kids in virginia for 7 year old girls [ 10 Answers ]

Is there a boot camp for 7 year old girls near Charlottesville, Va? I have a 7 year old granddaughter whom I have custody of and is out of control. She's been in counseling for 3 years and it doesn't seem to be helping. She hits back adults, talk back, does what she want no matter what you say. At...

Je veux devenir chanteuse est j habite au senegal dans la capital de dakar [ 2 Answers ]

Je suis une fille et je veux etre chanteuse

I am Palestinian refugee, [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir: I am Palestinian refugee, I hold Egyptian travel document ( For Palestinian refugee), I would like to hold any citizenship. Can you help me With kind regards Khaled salem

View more questions Search