Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaiju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 03:24 AM
    I have white discharge problem for many years and am facing this everyday.
    I have white discharge problem for many years and am facing this everyday.
    What shall I do for this?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 08:22 AM
    You should setup an appoint with your doctor and get it checked out. Does it have a smell or texture?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 08:37 AM
    How old are you? Why do you consider it a problem?

Women naturally have a discharge that can be white and is quite normal. It is what cleans and lubricates the vagina. Unless there is a strong odor or a strange texture then you probably do not have a health concern.

If you have itching or burning sensations in your pubic area and/or the discharge has a strong odor and/or different texture, then you should consult your doctor.

If you are concerned or worried, then you should talk to your doctor.

This link can give you more in-depth information: Vaginal Discharge - Causes, Types, Diagnosis and Treatment of Vaginal Disharge - from WebMD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 11 years old and my vagina has a white sticky discharge is this normal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 11 years old and I have a white sticky discharge coming from my vagina is this really normal or does every girl get this? Please respond I am too afraid to talk about it and was going to tell my boyfriend please help

I'm 24 yrs old male. I facing this problem from years. It wasn [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 24 yrs old male. I facing this problem from years. It wasn't not cured at all, it back to me again. During toilet I can see blood with scat everyday from this problem back again. I think its not piles.now I eat lots of high fiber cereal,pasta,salads,fruits,veggies & drink water sufficiently ....

What is the reason for white discharge? What age white discharge for a girl [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter 7 year old gets white discharge I'm worried

For 3 years I have been having a white discharge that is smelly. [ 1 Answers ]

I have had 3 baby's back to back. My body had rest. With my first I started getting a discharge that was gooie or white with a bad smell. It comes and goes every other day. It hasn't stopped. I have been tested for everything and every test came back negative. I get tested a few times a year and...

Is it bad if I have white, thick discharge EVERYDAY? [ 1 Answers ]

I've never had sex by the way. It smells a little but not a fishy smell at all.

View more questions Search