Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicole1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 12:25 AM
    ETG 32 hours approx. 1.5 drinks
    32 hours from end of drinking to test, had about three 1.5 oz shots of baileys (only 37 proof) so I calculate that to be about 1.5 standard drinks. ETG test. Female about 120 pounds.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 08:05 AM
    That depends on a great number of things. Most of the tests are said to be sensitive to about 60-80 hours, so you fall well below that, but there is also research that shows that the metabolite produced from a single drink would probably be gone after a day or so. It is hard to say in this case what would happen. I would give you about a 50/50 chance of passing.

Why are you being tested for Alcohol consumption? Is this a term of your parole/probation? What do you stand to lose if you fail this test?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

3 drinks EtG 72 hours later [ 3 Answers ]

I had 2 strong cocktails (vodka & soda) between 8-9pm Monday. Having a EtG test @ 8pm Thursday, will I be okay. I don't know the cut off point.

16 drinks 85 hours will I pass n ETG? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Dr Bill I had maybe 13-14 drinks beginning on a sat at 4pm and having my last drink prob around 3 am Sunday morning. I had prob a 3hour break in between with no drinks and dinner. I had a urine test for what I think would be the ETG test at 9:15 am Thursday morning. I'm 5'9 about 215lbs and...

ETG with last drink approx 184 hours ago (Please help!) [ 3 Answers ]

I had approx 15 drinks over a 12 hour time approx 184 before my EtG test. I am a 6'4'' 245 lb 24 year old male. I had to take an EtG for a job opening that I am applying for. I am assuming that at these hours I am fine but I just wanted to ask the experts. Thanks!

View more questions Search