Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkaleal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2014, 06:15 PM
    Math word problem
    If a triathlon is broken into swimming biking and running races and each race is the same distance. The total distance of the triathlon is 36.5 miles. How many miles are swimming and biking races combined?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 04:43 AM
    Plealse don't double post questions. See: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...em-781390.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Math word problem please help [ 0 Answers ]

At a local bank, the simple interest rate on a savings account is 2% higher than the interest rate for a checking account. After one year, a deposit in the checking account would earn interest of $50, whereas the same deposit would earn interest of $150 in the saving account. Find the interest rate...

Can you help me with a math word problem [ 1 Answers ]

My doctor prescribed me to take 3 pills per day, for a month ( 31 days),then she changed the frequency to 4 times a day. When will I run out of these pills?

How me to my math word problem [ 0 Answers ]

Walt made an extra $7000 last year from a part-time job. He invested part of the money at 8% and the rest at 9%. He made a total of $600 in interest. How much did he invest at each rate?

Need help with a math word problem [ 1 Answers ]

A certain drug is made from only two ingredients: compound A and compound B. There are milliliters of compound A used for every milliliters of compound B. If a chemist uses milliliters of compound A, how many milliliters of the drug will be made?

Math word problem [ 0 Answers ]

View more questions Search