Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackie202 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
    Hi would like to know how to start
    Hi I began the company GOld canyon and it sells candles which are wonderful. My
    Question is I would like to contact some companies to see if they are willing to start
    A fundraiser? How should I approach them. Thanks
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 14, 2014, 06:17 PM
    First off you could try asking at your local radio station. Often they can guide you to companies that may participate for charity. What your really going to need is a reputation of running a fund raiser and the means to do so as well as some goals outlined when you approach them.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2014, 05:47 AM
    You could offer the product on consignment, say three months sale or return

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

John deere 304 lawn tractor won't start after jump start [ 0 Answers ]

My 304 started up at the first jump, and I proceeded to remove the jumper cables, and it immediately stopped running. Reconnected the cables, now it turns over but will not start. I can smell gas, tractor is 2 yrs old. What did I zap when I jumped it?

Won't start-deck engage switch is causing it to start or not start [ 0 Answers ]

I must engage deck plunger several times to get the tractor to start sometimes it never starts 1 year old-aprill 2011

My Whirlpool Senseon gas dryer won't start up when I press the Start button? [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer doesn't start when I press the Start button. It just hums. Start capacitor bad?

My honda accor d don't start,I'm put other distributor , only make sound like start [ 1 Answers ]

I change the distributor, but doing samething, make sound like start ,(the starter so weird)

90 Celica GT-S, won't start, turns over, cold start works, 12V at injectors [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced ECM, does same thing, 12V at injectors but when you turn it over they don't open, have fuel and spark, checked ground for injector harness, have factory manual, checked many sensors with no luck. Cold start works and it fires briefly until the fuel from that is spent. Does not show any...

View more questions Search