Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Xp freezing at log on
    I've had this problem for a while. Everything freezes up during start up. If I do manage to start up then the computer freezes after a couple of minutes. I've bought RegCure but that hasn't helped. Has anyone got any ideas?
    Many thanks
    Alanp:confused:
    coolbalan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Try logging in to Safe Mode, disable all start up items in msconfig, and start the sys in normal mode.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't log on runescape [ 5 Answers ]

When I try to log on it says You have tried to log in too many times please wait for 5 minutes and try again and when I try again it still deosnt work:( :mad: :( :mad:

Log siding [ 2 Answers ]

Would someone know if it's possible to make your own sidding with pine tree? If so what is the best way to proceed? Thanks

Help with log splitter [ 4 Answers ]

I'm attempting to build a log splitter. I finally got it all assembled and it works great but seems very slow. I have a briggs 5 hp motor, Haldex 11 gpm pump, cross 2500 psi valve and a lion 4x24 cylinder. I think the problem is the pump. Although it is a 2 stage it starts on the first stage and...

Log on as administrator? [ 1 Answers ]

Read in help that one should not log on computer as an administrator- how do I ADD MYSELF TO A USER GROUP CORRECTLY? Lfollowed help instructions but was ltold I did it incorrectly. What are your thoughts... Thanks Operating syst windows 2000

View more questions Search