Ask
    sachinvgandhi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2014, 04:17 AM
    Suggest a good names for insurance consulting firm
    Want to open a firm for my Insurance consultancy business
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 14, 2014, 04:31 AM
    You aren't selling insurance? I'm sorry but I don't see very many people paying for just advice. They can consult a few insurance agencies for free, and get different opinions. And given how closely it's tied to someone's entire financial situation, it's something I would be more likely to ask a financial advisor. Forgive me if I'm wrong about this. I've never seen such a business where I am.

How about sending out your proposal to several financial advisors, who can consult you or send you their clients?
    I would just call it 'Your Last Name Insurance Advisors.'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nick Waege started his own consulting firm, [ 1 Answers ]

Nick Waege started his own consulting firm, Waegelein Consulting, on June 1, 2010. The trial balance at June 30 is as follows. WAEGELEIN CONSULTING Trial Balance June 30, 2010 Debit Credit

Suppose that you are a staff economist with an economic consulting firm. [ 3 Answers ]

Suppose that you are a staff economist with an economic consulting firm. The operator of a local harbor has commissioned your firm to do a market analysis of the demand for berths (or parking spaces) for boats. You've just completed your study of elasticities and are able to make some...

Suggest a good name for consultancy in insurance business [ 2 Answers ]

Suggest a name for starting up a consultancy business in insurance

Partners in a consulting firm [ 2 Answers ]

My partner and I had a signed agreement that he would provide money/recruit and do the back office support work while I went out and got business for new clients in the IT Staffing and consulting field. This worked out great at first when we had 4-5 consultants billing and after 3 months we started...

View more questions Search