Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelandlisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2014, 11:17 AM
    Doll collection
    Hello, I'm Luis, and the reason I'm writing is because I need help in finding out the value of a doll collection that I now have in my possession. My mom has passed away and she was the one collecting the dolls. I'm looking to sell them but need to know the value. Thanks for your help and input.
    maintofaustin Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jan 13, 2014, 11:31 AM
    There are doll specialty stores in most cities. I'd suggest finding one near you and asking them for a recommendation for an appraiser. I might be reluctant to let them appraise the dolls since they are a reseller. If you can, I'd advise finding someone with no connection to a reseller who's an independent appraiser. Be prepared to pay them for their time. I doubt it will be much unless your mom had a huge collection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cathay doll collection value 0757-5000 [ 1 Answers ]

What's she worth

36" Mint Condition Black Cathay Depot Collection Doll [ 0 Answers ]

This doll is dressed in a beautiful mauve dress with pink embroidery and white lace. She has a matching hat, black curly hair and beautifl brown eyes. I would say she is in mint condition because she has been handled very little; has no flaws that I have ever seen. Can someone give me an idea of...

How much is cathay collection doll worth? [ 0 Answers ]

The cathay doll is named Sandra.limited to 5000 pieces.

Katherine's collection Wayne kleski sir thumpington rabbit doll [ 0 Answers ]

I have 2 of these dolls. One is male and one female. Approx. 28 inch. Dressed in Victorian style he dons a tall hat in a light pink velvet. She also has a hat. Pretty extravagant victorian clothing. I saw at one time a few yrs ago, the name is sir thumpington. Excellent condition.. Do you know...

Looking to sell porcelian doll collection [ 2 Answers ]

I have a few porcelian dolls. 1. Gibson Girl Anniversary Heirloom Bride doll. 2. "Kristy" Harley Davidson Bride Doll. 3. Princess Grace Heirloom Bride Doll. 4. Morning Song by "Judy Belle". 5. B'eb'eBru Victorian Heirloom Bride...

View more questions Search